Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the VIC Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening our Health Club, Creche and GOswim on Monday 22nd June.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday
6am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
8am - 6pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
Bookings will need to be made in advance to avoid disappointment. Following social distancing rules and the state regulations, we are limited to the number of people in each room and classes as well as the venue overall.
Bookings can be made HERE.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Pricing & Passes
- Memberships will remain on free suspension until further notice.
- If you wish for your membership to be reinstated, please email us to adjust on email@example.com
- Multi-Visit passes and Casual visits can be purchased upon entry via Tap & Go where possible.
- Multi-Visit passes have been automatically extended.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains and bubblers will not be accessible to refill water bottles. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment has been removed to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym/group fitness room.
- Bookings can be made into creche by calling the centre on 9756 8000
- Session times: Session One 9.10-11am and Session Two 11.05am-12.25pm
- All Immunisation records need to be up to date. Please email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sign-in/out sheet will be kept outside the creche doors as parents/carers of children will not be able to enter the creche area in order to reduce the risk of infection.
ACCESS TO OUR POOL
Swimming will be available as follows:
- Access to Indoor 25m pool - capacity 20 people only
- No access to Program pool until further notice
- All sessions must be booked in advance
There are limited numbers per lane. Bookings are required and recommended to ensure you do not miss out. Book HERE
Learn to Swim
Some of our GOswim Swim and Water Safety Lessons are BACK! HOORAY!
This means that we can begin to splash -back in from Monday 22nd June 2020. Staff will be in contact with you in the next 7-10 business days.
Due to the current restrictions, lessons will be for school-age levels and private lessons only. You will notice some changes to how we run our classes as well as in Centre to follow the current regulations.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Please come ready to swim. Change rooms and showers will be open on the 22nd with limited access.
- All parents must sign in at reception upon entry. Teachers will complete attendance role for children
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the pool due to capacity restrictions.
- Swim School staff will reactivate memberships after they make contact with you, if you are ready for your child to begin lessons again.
- If you would like to let us know of your intentions regarding your child’s lessons, please email email@example.com
ACCESS TO OUR HEALTH CLUB
Group fitness classes will operate with social distancing rules in place.
- Group Fitness = 10 people per class
We will be offering the following Group Fitness classes:
- Hiit Barbel
- Move To Improve
- Core Blast
- Zumba (starting 1st July)
Each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance. BOOK HERE.
There are restrictions to our change room facilities, please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Access is available as follows:
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the gym at any one time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Teen Gym will be available on Mondays & Wednesdays between 4pm - 6pm. During this time our staff will be on the gym floor ready to assist our teen gym members. Please book within these days and times.
- Gym sessions can be booked on the hour for 45mins. This allows 15mins for cleaning and for members to leave the site prior to the next members' session commencing.
- Visitors MUST bring a barrier towel to place on cushions of equipment and also a gym towel to train.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Note: Sessions will run for 60-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.