Personal Trainer Profiles
Belinda 'B' RobsonHey guys, my name is Belinda or 'B' as I'm better known, personal trainer and group fitness instructor here at MAC. I love all things health, fitness and wellbeing but my specialty lies in Functional programming, Strength and Conditioning.
I love the saying "Motivation is what gets you started - Habit is what keeps you going". As a personal trainer I aim to not only give you tailored and challenging workouts but to pass on my knowledge and ideas on how to lead a healthy lifestyle and create these lasting habits which make the things you once struggled with or didn't like, possible!
DenhamI have been working in the aquatics and Health & Fitness industry for approx 18 years. As a Personal Trainer i like to help the beginners in particular, to get started with their new lifestyles.
My passions include bashing out some rock or blues tones on guitar, I've been writing and playing music for over 30 years, surfing, fly fishing, camping and travel. This keeps my busy most weekends. I love the outdoor life!
Some extra qualifications include:
- Boxing Level 1 and 2
- Sports Nutrition
- Stroke Rehab
- Miofascia Release (Foam Roller)
- Older Adults and teens/children
- Aust Swim - swim and survive and towards competitive strokes
Di BottrellI am a Personal Trainer and also Group Fitness Instructor. I like to make my sessions varied and tailored to suit your needs.
I specialise in strength and conditioning training and I have a passion for Boxing.
I have a strong desire to help people with long term weight loss goals and maintaining their goals.
I am a stickler for good form and technique building.
I love the outdoors, keeping healthy, strong and fit. Prior to becoming a PT, I was a Chef for 20 years.
- Strength and conditioning coach with ASCA (Australian Strength and Conditioning association).
- Master Functional Trainer with FTI (Functional Training Institute). Anatomy, Screening, Mindset, Programming, Mobility, Power bags, Battle ropes, Kettle bells, Crankit straps.
- Boxing accreditation with Australian Combat and Exercise.
- Restore your Core, with In to You.
- My group fitness classes are, Tabata, Older Adult/ Move to Improve, Boxing, Core & Stretch, Metafit and MetaPWR.
- Life guard and First aid
I make the magic happen for you.