Personal Trainer Profiles
Vicki FreedmanI have been a professional in the health & fitness industry for just over 5 years. Prior to this, I was an avid gym goer with a passion for resistance & functional training along side group fitness, and always in to my sports of tennis, bike riding and horse riding growing up.
- Tough Mudder
- City to Sea
- Great Ocean Road 45km Marathon
- 5x Half Marathons
- Mt. Dandenong Roller Coaster Trail Runs 21.5km
- Team Ironman 70.3
- Adventure Races
I love my job & am always excited to share my passion for fitness & it's amazing health benefits.
I've now been teaching Group Fitness for 5 years with classes such as Les Mills BodyPump, RPM and BodyCombat.
As well as RollaFLEX and BoxaBIKE. I have a sweet spot for boxing and technical weight lifting too and am qualified in both.
I also understand the importance of recovery, and have educated myself in foam rolling, mobility and stretching.
If you are looking to improve your strength, muscle tone, fitness, functional mobility or training for an event, I'd love to help you on your journey!
- Certificate 3 & 4 Fitness AIPT
- Fitness Australia Registration
- CPR & First Aid
- Group Fitness - BodyPump, BodyCombat, RPM, RollaFLEX, BoxaBIKE, Boxing, Boot Camp
- Technical Boxing
- Technical Weight Lifting
DenhamI have been working in the aquatics and Health & Fitness industry for approx 18 years. As a Personal Trainer i like to help the beginners in particular, to get started with their new lifestyles.
My passions include bashing out some rock or blues tones on guitar, I've been writing and playing music for over 30 years, surfing, fly fishing, camping and travel. This keeps my busy most weekends. I love the outdoor life!
Some extra qualifications include:
- Boxing Level 1 and 2
- Sports Nutrition
- Stroke Rehab
- Miofascia Release (Foam Roller)
- Older Adults and teens/children
- Aust Swim - swim and survive and towards competitive strokes
Di BottrellI am a Personal Trainer and also Group Fitness Instructor. I like to make my sessions varied and tailored to suit your needs.
I specialise in strength and conditioning training and I have a passion for Boxing.
I have a strong desire to help people with long term weight loss goals and maintaining their goals.
I am a stickler for good form and technique building.
I love the outdoors, keeping healthy, strong and fit. Prior to becoming a PT, I was a Chef for 20 years.
- Strength and conditioning coach with ASCA (Australian Strength and Conditioning association).
- Master Functional Trainer with FTI (Functional Training Institute). Anatomy, Screening, Mindset, Programming, Mobility, Power bags, Battle ropes, Kettle bells, Crankit straps.
- Boxing accreditation with Australian Combat and Exercise.
- Restore your Core, with In to You.
- My group fitness classes are, Tabata, Older Adult/ Move to Improve, Boxing, Core & Stretch, Metafit and MetaPWR.
- Life guard and First aid
I make the magic happen for you.