Monbulk Aquatic Centre is BACK!
Lockdown officially ends on Friday 29th October at 6pm!
Which means our gym and group fitness classes will be open again!
All patrons MUST provide proof of vaccination upon entry and follow the current public health orders. This is subject to change in line with revisions from the State Government.
Read more here VIC Government Update
Our newly furnished gym and land-based group fitness will be reopening from 6:00pm this Friday 29th of October. Please see the following details:
- Fully equipped gym (including brand new spin zone) available - no bookings required
- Personal training plans & programs via BEGIN available
- Land-based group fitness available starting 4/11/21 (bookings essential)
- Toilets and change facilities open (showers will not be available)
- Cafe open for all your pre and post-workout needs!
- Pools not available at this stage
Public Health Guidelines
Monbulk Aquatic Centre follows a COVIDsafe plan in line with State Government directive. Please see the following guidelines for all patrons at the facility.
- Monbulk Aquatic Centre will be following a density limit of 4sqm indoors and 2sqm outdoors
- All patrons MUST provide proof of full vaccination (2 doses) upon entry and follow the current public health orders Click here for how.
- Masks are mandatory indoors - with the exception of when under exertion during exercise.
- You must check-in via the Services VIC app upon entry or via manual check-in form.
All memberships will be reinstated from Friday 29th October (excluding Aquatic only members). This means that you'll be able to pop down straight into your gym or favourite group fitness class at Monbulk Aquatic Centre without needing to spend time reactivating your account!
Casual visits can be purchased upon entry at reception.
Unfortunately the aquatic facilities at Monbulk are currently unavailable due to the storm damage sustained in June 2021 with repair works to commence as soon as possible.
Aquatic members may choose to reactivate your membership now and enjoy the following benefits -
Reciprocal access to the aquatic facilities at:
- Yarra Recreation Centre
- Belgrave Heated Outdoor Pool
- Kilsyth Centenary Pool
- Lilydale Outdoor Pool
- Healesville Outdoor Pool
- Seville Water Play Park
If you are a non-aquatic only member and wish to remain on suspension, click here.
Thank you for your patience as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
We look forward to being able to continue getting active with you!